Kaizer 3D Printer is a technology company in the field of generative rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing systems Kaizer 3D printer Manufactur in INDIA. We bring a new and generative technology to the market that is setting a new benchmark in speed and accuracy.
All in all we stand for these core values: Strong customer & partner relationship, highest efficiency based on production quality and cost-per-part! All in all we stand for these core values: Strong customer & partner relationship, highest efficiency based on production quality and costper- part! easy maintenance Using Digital Light Procesing technology (DLP) System with ultra-HD resolution to manufacture 3D models for, direct Casting and general purpose Products. Kaizer 3D printer faster than comparable systems, building 25mm per hour at 50μm zresolution with "Fast Build" setting. Unmatched accuracy with smallest native voxel size and finest z-resolution! the model is gently handled in the fastest way possible. Perfectly suited for filigree items with highest demandson surface Quality.
- Fully automation Self Cellibration System.
- Build Speed in Constant through the Build up "(25mm)
- Per hour as 0.0056" (50um) voxel thickness.
- Very few moving parts and Nominal Consumable Componets made the system user serviciable
- Material Changover can be done quickly easily.
- Model are Suitable for Direct Manufacturing though rapid casting
- Any STL/SLC file from Scanner can be Printed
- Capable of Printing Model Copings Crowns & Hearing Ards
Intensity Calibration Sensor, Calibration plate and tools.
Resin Library: with material & process parameters for all Kaizer 3D printer resins, adjustable, updates available, open system
KAIZER 3D printer resin
KD-1 - mould making (silicon & high temperature rubber) general purpose resins & direct Castable resin.
Open System & Flexibility
- No lock-in components
- open resin library - easy update & information exchange
- system building size & resolution convert able inhouse
Service & quality
- Installation and training service available
- consulting and maintenance contract available
- on-site customer service & maintenance available